GLOBAL Hydro produces core turbine components in Niederranna, Austria. The systems are exported to many countries worldwide. We have already installed 1,200 systems with a total capacity of over 1 GW.
From the initial design to commissioning, from service to maintenance and refurbishment, we are always available to our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of a system. Apart from basic operation training in the framework of the GLOBAL Hydro Academy, we even offer a care-free all-inclusive package covering the operating personnel, maintenance and insurance of the entire plant in the framework of operational management.
All Inclusive GLOBAL Hydro style
- Every maintenance contract is assembled to correspond the client’s needs
- Service and maintenance messages via the turbine controls to optimize the service intervals
- Top-level vibration analyses
- Maintenance contracts with spare part replacement option
- Plant monitoring
- Remote plant maintenance
- Plant operations
- Operator training
- On-site spare part storage and supply
- International service outlets and partners
- Monitoring centre at the Austrian headquarters. This is where all our service know-how is combined to be accessed later by all service partners.